fsauthor

Feather's Passion

Post articles on writing, promote authors, participate in blog fests, blog hops, update on my writing projects

Late Night With Andres - Debra Anastasia Rising-star blogger Milla Kierce knows she's arrived when she sees the swag basket in her dressing room on the night of her late-night television debut. But before she can bite into the muffin that symbolizes her success, gunfire echoes through the TV studio. She's just hidden herself (mostly in plain sight) when the door flings open. Instead of a gunman, there stands one of the world's most popular rock stars, Gage Daxson, looking for his own way out of danger.

Thrown together, they'll battle a venomous man seeking revenge and his own sexual pleasure, but they may never leave the building again. Distracted by fear, fame, and infamy, can these two somehow find their way to each other?

Equal parts horrifying and hilarious, Debra Anastasia's Late Night With Andres offers more than a few twists and turns—and, of course, enough heat to keep things interesting.

Review by Feather Stone:

Three words sum up Late Night With Andres: Sexy, Funny, Thriller

Have you ever been on one fair ground ride that made you laugh hysterically; then scream yourself hoarse when you suddenly know you're about to be killed; then shamefully blush as your errogenous zones heat up. Late Night With Andres had this effect upon me - starting with page one, paragraph one. I can't remember reading a book where my emotions were pushed and pulled to the extreme within each paragraph. And it worked beautifully. I'd read Late Night With Andres book again just for the thrills.

Such is the talent of author, Debra Anastasia. She's wacky when it counts. She's mysterious and intense. She's gifted.

The characters were well developed - and real. I immediately connected with all of them, especially the anatogonist. I would have loved to grab his balls and give them a twist and yank treatment - just for starters. The heroine, Milla, had moves only possessed by those of who are totally uninhibited. Debra cleverly paints a picture of Milla's celebration in the scene below.

When security showed her to the dressing room, she nodded gracefully and closed the door. But once she knew she was out of sight, she commenced a butt-slapping, hair-swinging dance of excitement and victory. She had no way of knowing she was being taped for the late night television show’s blooper reel. Not even a little hint. She added her pretend-I’m-a-drunk-stripper dance, complete with toe drags. Eventually, she petered out and chicken-danced over to her welcome packet the people from Late Night With Andres! had thoughtfully put on the coffee table.

Only Debra can combine an 'adult only' scene with crime drama. Add a touch of humor to that scene and you'll be hooked. The plot is clearly defined and the progress of the story is swift and clear - albeit with a twist or two.

Love surprise endings? This book is for you. Love sexy and strong characters? This book is for you. Love to laugh? This book is for you.

Late Night With Andres: Five Stars